Have questions about Medicare?
We can help!
Here are some common questions we can answer for you:
- Is there a specific time I should signup for Medicare?
- How do I sign up?
- What is Medicare Part A? B? C? D?
- Can I use the same pharmacy formy prescriptions?
- Am I eligible if I have health conditions?
- What does “guaranteed issue” mean
- How much does Medicare cost?
- Will my doctor take me when I change
- Should I go to my employer’s
retirement plan or Medicare?
- Will I be covered during foreign travel?
you need to
North Carolina: 919-424-1862
By submitting a contact request, you agree to be contacted by a Licensed Insurance Agent
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options. Copyright Eversure Insurance Strategies | All Rights Reserved.